Saturday 10 March 2007

On the road again

Yes indeedy, my bike is finally repaired! It was originally promised for february 14 and later postponed to march 2, then march 6, then march 8, then march 10 at 1100, then march 10 at 1300, then march 10 at 1130 (after an angry phone call).
But all that is past now; today, 85 days and 5 traffic law changes after that fatal moment, I have made my first bike trip of the year. It is still a bit chilly outside, but the sun put in an effort and when driving not too fast, the temperature was comfortable enough.

After almost three months of pedestrianism, I had to get used to driving again. I took it slowly, driving from the garage straight towards an empty parking lot to practise some manoeuvring.
Afterwards I did a larger, completely random tour that also took me past the place where I crashed into the scenery. There was not much to see there, though; the road was in excellent condition (compared, at least, to the average Belgian road).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now it's just waiting on the next crash...

Anonymous said...

Yo dude, I just found your blog from Kenny's. I am sorry to hear you crashed your bike. I crashed mine too once, but not as bad (no bodily injuries except for the ego).

Good luck on the road.

Some pics and muzik.